What you’re feeling is an extreme jealousy for my loungewear.
- Sometimes I rewrite my keysmashes.
- doesn’t look as excited as
- to me
'Twas the morning before Christmas Eve and Sarah was eating hash browns for breakfast.
"I’m the kind of person who would rather get my hopes up really high and watch them get dashed to pieces rather than wisely keep my expectations at bay and hope they are exceeded. This quality has made me a needy and theatrical friend, but has given me a spectacularly dramatic emotional life."
(Source: ggrint, via branstark)
(Source: ofelias, via yelchin)
"I have had friends who I… kind of idolized in a way that might not be healthy for our relationship and that’s what this movie [Holy Rollers] is. I was easily able to find that because I’ve had experiences like that; I get enamored with people and then immediately want to spend all the time with them and then eventually annoy them."
- Jesse Eisenberg on potential mentors in his life (The GreenCine Daily Podcast, May 2010)
(Source: becoss, via didyoublushwashere)
- I guess you could say I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
- If by cereal, you meant chocolate
- and by milk, you meant chocolate
- and by ate, you meant stuffed into my face,
- then yeah, I had cereal for breakfast.
it’s really hard to schedule life around tv
i’m thinking about cutting back