- One of my school friends is a teacher now
- she teaches biology in a boys school now
- keep in mind this is a true story
- about a real person
- existing irl
- and she has a public profile under her real name
- and she just liked this on her page
- congrats on everything!!!!!!!
Behind the Shoot - Elle Magazine.
“i don’t want to kill anybody. i don’t like bullies, i don’t care where they’re from”
(Source: tashastarks, via previouslyhuckleberryferry-deac)
- So I just heard some dragging heavy chains across cement outside.
- So like,
- there’s this super sweet dad who’s building a swingset for his children as a surprise in the morning
- it’s the beginning of a horror film.
You know what show I really adore? Happy Endings. Happy Endings is a freaking fantastic bit of television.
Jon Hamm covers Esquire UK, May 2012.
(Source: missbones, via cheia)
favourite pilot episodes | lois & clark: the new adventures of superman [don’t fall for me, farmboy. i don’t have time for it.]
- Those really hilarious times when you accidentally say a massively inappropriate sexual innuendo to the handsome guy at work.